2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour, 1 tablespoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 large egg, 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup milk. 1 tablespoon honey, 1 cup large blueberries
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a 9" x 5" loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2) Place the flour, baking powder, and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix on low for 1 minute to aerate and blend dry ingredients.
3) Mix in the butter and sugar until only small lumps remain.
4) Beat in the egg, sour cream, and milk. Add the honey and Fiori. Beat on medium speed about 1 minute, until fairly well incorporated. A few streaks of flour left is fine.
5) Fold in the blueberries by hand. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
6) Bake the loaf for 55 to 65 minutes, until golden brown and a cake tester comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, and turn out onto a rack to cool completely. Store airtight at room temperature for 2 to 3 days.
Yield: 9" x 5" loaf.
Recipe from King Arthur Flour