April 25, 2019

I'm crazy about!


To tell all of you, that blog is a quite contemporary and enough unique way to connect with absolutely contrasting people, it means does not say anything. It does not matter, when I started my culinary journey, but it's absolutely essential and serious, how many people decided to try recipes from my blog. And it's exclusively meaningful, at least for me, THE opinion of those, who determined to share their experience with me and many others. Yes, many of us want to explore a tempting world of delicatessens.


Needless to say, I need to thank all of you and would like to share some of samples. I had never asked for feedback, and genuine choice to share personal experience is very important to me. It's not just important, it's principal to know people's opinion. I hope, all of you understand me, person, who is dreaming to write a cookbook and inspire many of you to feel more comfortable with simple ingredients, which might be a backbone of quite sophisticated menus. Thank you so much for reading, trying, criticizing, and simply visiting my blog.


No comments: